First and foremost, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to my fellow blogger, Herbirthmarks, for having the time to go through and appreciate my blog, and nominate me for the Liebster award. Thank you! 🙂
The award aims to promote up-and-coming, interesting blogs with less than 200 followers. Here are the guidelines:
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions posed by your nominator
- Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
- Post eleven new questions to your recipients
- Post a copy of the badge on your blog. Notify nominees and include links to the originating blog, as well as the new recipients.
11 Facts About Myself
1. I am a Christian.
2. I am a Filipino, by blood and by virtue.
3. I love the sun, sand, sea – beach lover.
4. I have been creating poems ever since I was in high school.
5. I dread recitations and public speaking, thus, I became a writer.
6. I am passionate about learning – I crave for it.
7. I support a lot of advocacy that promote a good cause.
8. I am an artist, but not yet a master of his craft.
9. I love the outdoors, nature is my best breather.
10. I dance and sing – they heal the soul.
11. I love and enjoy life – to the maximum. 🙂
My answers to the questions of Herbirthmark:
1. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
I would like to be a cat. I have always been a cat-lover and felines are very sensual creatures. They love to be cuddled and I love cuddling them.
2. If you had one day of secret free time, how would you use it?
I would use it to have a personal, quiet time with God.
3. What are your go-to conversation starters?
Just the typical “Hi! How are you today?” 😉
4. If you could have one wish that didn’t earn you money and didn’t magically fix something, what would it be?
To be able to slowly but successfully promote an advocacy.
5. What is your favorite travel destination and why?
Philippines. I have always loved my country.
6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
When my cousins and I would go to our grandfather’s farm to play.
7. Beer, wine or neither?
Wine. Both red and white.
8. What type of music do you listen to?
Christian music, gospel songs, acoustic and classical
9. What’s number one on your bucket list?
Bungee jumping/sky diving.
10. What three words do you think your closest friends would use to describe you?
Emotional. Purposeful. Joker.
11. If your house were on fire, and your family and pets safe, what three items would you attempt to save?
My eyeglasses, guitar and important documents.
Here are the blogs that I nominate for this award:
Here are my questions for the nominees:
1. How do you envision the world 100 years from now?
2. What is your favorite expression when you are surprised?
3. Provide 5 things you love to do.
4. Where is your most memorable place?
5. If you will be given the opportunity to become a scientist, what would you invent? Why?
6. What color would best represent your favorite mood? Why?
7. What places in the Philippines would you love to visit or your favorite?
8. If you are to involve in a community affair, what would it be?
9. What are the 5 things you used to hate about school?
10. Where do you see yourself when you grow old?
11. What was the first instance that you could recall when you felt sad?