“Transforming Lives. Discipling Communities.”
The Victory QC Community Outreach (VCO) is the first ministry in the entire Victory churches which conducts outreach services and medical missions.
“One of its aims is to expand the kingdom of God in needy communities by engaging, establishing, equipping, empowering, and organizing individuals, families and groups. It endeavors to facilitate changes for community transformation where the multi-dimensional needs of people are addressed through participatory faith and actions.”
It offers two volunteering positions, the Outreach Event Volunteer and Family Support Volunteer.
For the Outreach Event Volunteer, the following are the tasks and duties:
– fills in staffing requirement for outreach events (e. g. usher, registration assistants, etc.)
– engages the people in the community
– attends meetings with Coordinator for Special Events as scheduled
– attends special meetings and activities as needed (e.g. manning Community Outreach booth during recruitment Sundays, etc.)
– reports directly to the Coordinator for Special Events.
For the Family Support Volunteers, they should be church members of good character and have the heart to minister to the Real Life Foundation scholars’ families. The following are the tasks and duties:
– visits the family at least once a month
– implements the discipleship process of 4Es
– prepares and submits monthly reports to the Coordinator for Families
– attends meetings with Coordinator for Families as scheduled
– attends special meetings and activities as needed (e.g. manning Victory QC Community Outreach booth during recruitment Sundays, etc.)
– reports directly to the Coordinator for Families.
It is always an honor to be of service to God by helping our fellow sisters and brothers. 🙂