Greetings beloved readers and fellow bloggers of WordPress!
Before anything else, I would like to take this moment to extend my warmest gratitude to God and to my fellow blogger/writer Ronovan of Ronovan Writes for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am deeply honored and much appreciation goes out to him for choosing me. Having been nominated, I would like to uphold the award’s name by continuing to provide more inspiring stories and articles to all of you. 🙂
I would like to share this opportunity of appreciating fellow bloggers here on WordPress by selecting my nominations for this award as well. But first, here are the rules in accepting this nomination:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Myself
1. I prefer to eat cold food and rummage the refrigerator.
2. I always play a particular song in my guitar wherein I only get 30% of its lyrics right.
3. I enjoy long talks whether they may be over the phone or chit chats over coffee.
4. I love rainy days but ironically, I haven’t experienced getting soaked under the rain on purpose.
5. I have occasional bouts of random words that I do not know popping in my head I just have to write them down.
6. I prefer writing articles using a pen and paper when I am not at home than type them in my laptop.
7. My thoughts may come in as fast as they go out I easily forget things, but my faith in God remains constant.
15 Nominations for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award 2014
These are just some of the awesome blogs that inspire me on a holistic sense. There are still lots of other blogs that I’d like to include but I guess I would have to just end this by saying that all the blogs here on WordPress are amazing and unique in their own special ways. This is in fact what makes my blogging experience worthwhile and awesome – versatility. 🙂
Continue blogging my dear blogger friends and inspire one another, one way or the other. Happy blogging, everyone! 🙂